Affiliated agencies require students to comply with all health and training requirements of any clinical placement agency. We have listed many resources here for your convenience.
It is a policy of the ATRN, EXER, and CEP Programs that ALL students who have a clinical/agency placement MUST complete A Criminal Background Check and Drug Testing.
- Bloodborne Pathogen Tutorial and Test
- Criminal Background Check Information
- Drug Screen and CBC Agreement Form
- Drug Testing Sites
It is a policy of the ATRN, EXER, and CEP Programs that all students who have a clinical/agency placement MUST carry liability insurance. These three companies offer Liability Insurance to students.
- ~ NSO - www.nso.com or call 1-800-247-1500
- ~ HPSO - www.hpso.com or call 1-800-982-9491
- ~ MARSH - www.proliability.com or call 1-800-621-3008
Carolinas Medical Center Northeast
Novant Health (Forsyth, Presbyterian, Rowan Regional)
CaroMont-Gaston Memorial Hosptial
Catawba Valley Medical Center